One of my favorite television shows is NCIS. For anyone who is a loyal fan of the show, they know that main character Leroy Jethro Gibbs has a code of rules the lives by- and even expects the member of his crime solving team to live by as well. Well, most of Gibbs’ rules don’t apply to me so I decided to start my own list of rules.
Here are the first five rules:
1) You can pray. You can worry. You can’t do both.
2) Do something creative everyday.
3) You can never have too many books.
4) Work for a cause. Never for applause.
5) Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Obviously my five rules are a far cry from Gibbs’ 51 rules, but this is just the beginning. Every Meiguogirl needs a code to live by so its time I wrote one!