In my recent article introducing Conde Couture, a little noticed detail was the gorgeous nail color that was a part of the overall look. In this look, I was wearing Blue Ice from the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. These strips are a blessing to my nail’s wardrobe for many reasons:
- They are gentler on my wallet than an actual salon manicure (traditional OR acrylic).
- They last longer for me than traditional polish. Currently my Blue Ice manicure is looking great over 10 days after I first applied it- with only minor edge wear that I can file off.
- They have hardly any drying time when you apply a topcoat like I do. No topcoat = no drying time. This is great since I tend to be impatient waiting for polish to dry.
- I don’t have to depend on a manicurist or spend time waiting around a nail salon to change my polish when I get bored with it. A little nail polish remover, new Nail Strips, about 15 minutes of my time and I have a whole new look.
- They are easy to find. They are available at drugstores, retailers such as Wal-Mart and Target, as well as online at various beauty retailers.
With all these benefits, it’s no surprise that I am not the only one in love with Sally Hansen’s Nail Strips. Cosmetic Executive Women selected Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips as its nail product Insiders’ Beauty Award Winner for 2012.
If you haven’t, give them a try. The first time might be a little tricky (it was for me), but after a time or two, you will be a pro and can give yourself a manicure in no time!